Well I've done it...I've officially entered the blog world. Now what to say. There are no frills or bells and whistles yet, just a spot in the universe reserved for me. I've read so many interesting blogs, I am intimidated to put my little two cents out there. But here I go!!! Ready, Set, BLOG!!
7 comments:
EXCELLENT!
Well done!
Christine has already asked for your blog addy!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I can't wait to see what you write and pictures you post. I will link to yours, if that's okay.
hey hey
check you out with a picture!
i bet i can guess some of the songs you're going to pick.
i'll let you know if i'm right.
i KNOW there'll be some Carrie Underwear and Chenny Kesney!
and a blog counter!
i think you'd say, "holy crappin' moses!"
i told mom and janice about your blogs tonight! :) and i posted a blog about your blog virginity being taken. hahahaha
holy crap! you're adding to it right now as i'm leaving you messages! i love that map! it's so fun!
Okay, so I'm not the first to comment. Dang. I was hoping to be.
But I was the first on the first real blog. This was just your pretend trial post. So technically, I was first. To comment on a real post.
YEAH! Hello and Congrats! I'm excited to read your blog!
Hugs!
Janice
Post a Comment